top of page

Dance Arts Academy Group

Public·1 member

Lyon VS Marseille live watch 4 February 2024

Watch Lyon v Marseille live & on-demand on DAZN AT, in HD and on any device. Sign up today.

Vodafone Park can be an intimidating ground to visit, hence Besiktas's outstanding record at home. While Sivasspor have been much better than Besiktas, in general, this season, games of this magnitude can send form flying out the window. A glance at the recent meeting record between the teams shows this, it looks like a punch-for-punch affair. We see this round going the way of Besiktas with the home team swinging in order to avoid being knocked out of the title race. Back Besiktas. This is my fourth option for today from Dutch second league and another match where I will bet on goals, what is very real and of course, I will try the same and here. So, NEC is team who is traditionally playing efficient against this rival and in last four matches against them, NEC is played 4-1, 1-2, 0-2 and 3-1. If we know that this two rivals are played on same level and in last few weeks than, it is pretty clear and real, to expect again tonight three or more goals. Of course, I will try that here. What happened in the last Nations League? Scotland won their group in League C to win promotion and a Euro 2020 play-off placeThe Nations League was split into four divisions based on countries' Uefa national team coefficients. Each country was drawn in a group of three or four teams, playing everyone home and away. The winners of each of the top league's groups met in a finals tournament in 2019, which hosts Portugal won, beating the Netherlands 1-0. Full TimePosted at 90'+3' Second Half ends, Celtic 2, Hibernian 0. Posted at 90' Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo (Celtic) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Jason Naismith (Hibernian). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Leigh Griffiths (Celtic) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Leigh Griffiths (Celtic) header from very close range is close, but misses to the left. Under Solskjaer, United have won 73% of the Premier League games in which they have had less possession than their opponents, compared to just 36% when they have enjoyed more. In the first half it could have easily have been my testimonial," added United's Norwegian boss. It was very subdued, slow, no urgency, no tempo and the only encouragement their crowd got was when we gave them set-plays. And we gifted them two goals in the second half as well. PGetty Images The signature element of Chelsea’s season has been the emergence of a talented young crop of players with world domination on their minds. Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Fiyako Tomori and Reece James. Frank Lampard must feel like Simon Cowell after he created One Direction. Well done. Tottenham are definitely better without Harry Kane That's three games with zip goals for a Harry Kane-less Spurs but it is okay because according some egg on Twitter, whose avatar is an egg, Tottenham Hotspur are a much better outfit without Kane. The evidence is undeniable: Tottenham won some games before Kane was injured. I'm not worried about coming to football matches". Wigan Athletic supporter Nathan Sinclair, who had planned to see his club play at nearby Huddersfield in the second-tier Championship, said he simply wanted to watch some football while he could. I have a feeling this might be the last football match that takes place in the country for a good while," he said. Solskjaer's haul of 25 points from his first 10 league games as United boss was the best in Premier League history, but it has been a much bumpier ride since. Ljungberg could well arrest Arsenal’s poor run of form and put their top-four challenge back on track, he could well have the supporters on his side for months to come, but that does not necessarily mean it will be the right appointment. Cadiz B and Marbella, which are two teams from the Spanish Segunda Division B - Group 4, face each other today in the 16th matchday. A competition where you can make good cash, taking advantage of great odds. Lyon vs Marseille live score,prediction() Lyon vs Marseille live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/04/23 at 11:45:00 UTC time in French Ligue 1. Here on Lyon vs Marseille LiveScore ... We feel that within the camp there is a real spirit of togetherness building and that comes from winning - that is the most important thing about top-level sport. We should've really been 3-0 up at half time in this game and then as the game went on our control and patience was brilliant - I'm proud of their performances. Wellington Phoenix enter the game this weekend following a terrible start to the season that has seen them pick up just one point and concede nine goals. The New Zealand side look low on confidence but by picking up their first point of the season last weekend, against Melbourne Victory, could have a renewed vigour. The side can count themselves a little unlucky to be in this position though, and look to be underperforming across the board with the majority of their stats at around the same level as their competition. Something will need to change for Ufuk Talay’s team though as they already find themselves five points off the playoff spots. Juventus have won 12 of their last 13 games. Atletico Madrid have only two of their last eight games. Atletico Madrid have no wins in their last five away games. The last two years have seen Atletico Madrid win just two of 11 away Champions League matches. Juventus have already qualified for the knock-out stages of the Champions League. The club's managers and employees have also agreed to part-time working arrangements, which will also result in salary cuts. At the same time, we are pulling together to prepare for a full-time resumption of Bundesliga operations at any time. Club president Dirk Zingler added: "Our club's purpose is football. Barnsley will host Birmingham City for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their opponent in this season. Birmingham is very average team in this league. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. However, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Barnsley is one of the teams of relegation zone. The hosts have a poor results. They have three consecutive victories. Nevertheless, the hosts will try to break the poor series. Also, it should be said, Barnsley have better results in the last mutual matches. My pick - Barnsley will win. Everyone has a role and Gareth is a player I will need between now and the end of the season. We talk regularly but I am not going to tell you what I tell my players in private. We know what he can bring to the team and he has to be fit and ready so he is in the best shape to play. Amid reports that Tottenham were in talks with Real over a deadline-day move for Bale, Zidane insisted Bale was part of his plans, despite leaving the Welshman out of his squad for the Madrid derby on 1 February. Subs - Braithwaite 7, Ansu 5, Rakitic 4. KEY MOMENTS 24’ Griezmann should have scored! That's the closest we have come to an opening goal! Barca came flying forward on the counter, Alba surged down the left and squared for Griezmann, but the French forward scooped over from around the penalty spot. Arthur was one-on-one! Another golden opportunity for Barcelona to take the lead with Arthur released in behind the Real Madrid defence! Courtois came off his line to make the save from the Brazilian! Excellent goalkeeping, but what a chance! 39’ Courtois stops Messi! Busquets played a wonderful pass over the top for Messi, the Barcelona number 10 controlled it on his chest, but Varane did just enough to put him off and Courtois makes the save! Big opportunity! 57’ What a save from Ter Stegen! That was heading right for the top corner of the Barcelona net! Real Madrid played a short corner and Isco curled an effort towards goal from 20 yards out, but Ter Stegen tips it wide! Unbelievable! 62’ Off the line! Pique makes the clearance from underneath his own crossbar! Isco's header beat Ter Stegen, but the Barcelona centre back was on the line and stopped the Real Madrid goal! Quite literally an inch or two away from the opening goal! 65’ BENZEMA. With one round of matches remaining, Guangzhou lead Beijing Guoan by two points and could have won the title on Wednesday evening had Bruno Genesio's side not managed to pick up all three points in their meeting with Guangzhou R&F. But two goals from Cedric Bakambu as well as efforts from Renato Augusto and Zhang Yuning earned Beijing a 4-1 win that means the battle for the title will go down to the final round of matches. CR Belouizdad will host CA Bordj Bou Arreridj for this fixture of the league. No doubt, CR Belouizdad is of the best teams in this campaign. I think, the hosts have the potential to get all three points. However, the hosts have fallen in their shape in recent times. They have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have CA Bordj Bou Arreridj who's is very average team in this season. Nevertheless, the visitors will try to remain unbeaten in this game. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. My pick - CA Bordj Bou Arreridj to win. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Scotty's prediction: I don't see Bournemouth staying up now. They have overachieved for the past few seasons and what is happening to them now is almost a correction. MONDAY Man Utd v Southampton (20:00 BST)Southampton's away form has been excellent but this is the biggest test they have faced for a while on the road. Manchester United are just hot at the moment and it is going to be extremely hard to stop them because they have several players who look like scoring every time they play. Action and reaction from Crystal Palace's draw with BurnleyMee epitomises Burnley resolveBurnley continue to find ways to confound expectation. Their first game back saw them hammered at Manchester City on a night overshadowed by a plane flying over the Etihad and arranged by some of their fans, pulling a "White Lives Matter" banner. Phil Bardsley, fresh from signing a new deal, was restored to the side at Selhurst Park, but they were again without Jeff Hendrick and Aaron Lennon (both out of contract this summer), and lost Jack Cork to injury during the game. Polokwane finally registered a win in the league as they won last round 2-0 at home with Chippa United, but this time their opponents are much tougher with Orlando Pirates used to be fighting season after season for the top places in the league, and this season there is nothing different, being very attacking minded even in away games but they have been conceding goals far more easier. I still fancy Leicester here, though, despite their poor recent form and the fact they seem to struggle without Wilfred Ndidi in midfield - he is back in training after his knee injury but missed Friday's defeat by Norwich. A lot will depend on the team they put out - I've talked about some of the other teams involved in the FA Cup maybe having different priorities, but why would you not try to get to the final if you were Brendan Rodgers? Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Brentford 0-1 Leicester City A cup run and a day at Wembley is the chance to crown what has already been a very good season for the Foxes, so I think Rodgers will go with a strong line-up. Sahin-Radlinger's miscued his left-footed clearance straight to Filip Krovinovic. And, from 35 yards out, the Croatian midfielder cashed in, coolly returning it back over the Tykes keeper's head. Krovinovic's first goal for Albion - his first in over two years, in fact - looked set to earn a ninth win in 13 away games, but battling Barnsley's pressure finally told. Marseille vs Olympique De Lyon stream and TV listings Marseille vs Olympique De Lyon - December 6, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Burnley striker Chris Wood has scored more Premier League goals than any other Clarets player this season (7) and has netted three goals in his four top-flight matches against Bournemouth. Sheffield United's John Fleck has scored four goals in his last seven Premier League games - as many as he had in his previous 98 in league competition for the Blades. Two of the worst teams of the Belarus third division will meet when they both will be aiming for their first win of the season. Both teams suffered miserable defeat in the opening fixture and their defeat was expected. The home team here Zhlobin has lost their opening fixture away from home by 3-1 goals against Gorki. In contrast, the visiting team Polotsk has lost the opening fixture against Bumbum Gomel at home which is a big blow for them. Here both teams will try to make amend of their defeats in the first match. But it seems to me that we are going to see no winner in this match. Our children may feel anxious with uncertainty. It's not normal for any of us and it's going to challenge us all. Look out for each other. Please don't suffer alone, and remember that our great country has come through these enormous challenges before - and, together, we will do so again. We were due to play next week and to represent you all this summer, but now is clearly not the moment for us to take centre stage. Under the management of Phil Parkinson, Sunderland are quite a sturdy outfit. They've not become prolific winners but they're rarely well-beaten and are generally always in games. The problem is not much has changed. The Black Cats were tough to beat under the previous regime, but if they're to move towards promotion they need to score more goals and get better at stamping their authority on games. Atletico Madrid eased into the last 16 of the Champions League with a comfortable victory over Lokomotiv Moscow at the Wanda Metropolitano. Atletico's win sees them finish second ahead of Bayer Leverkusen, who were beaten 2-0 by Group D winners Juventus in Germany. Kieran Trippier saw his early penalty saved but Joao Felix then scored the hosts' second spot-kick of the night. And Felipe's second-half volley confirmed Atletico's progression. The forward has starred in Ligue 1 with Lille and it is clear that the club cannot afford to keep him for much longer. Unfortunately for Lille, Osimhen won't sign a new deal under their current wage structure so Gérard Lopez won't be able to keep him for long. As soon as a top club knocks on the door with a genuine offer, he will be off. You can’t write those two off. Wolves, the way they play with their attacking play, they’re a fantastic team to watch and then you’ve got Sheffield United. John Lundstram of Sheffield United celebrates with his team mates after scoring his team's second goal during the Premier League match between Sheffield United and AFC Bournemouth at Bramall Lane on February 09, 2020 in Sheffield, United KingdomGetty Images The only team I’d say that are better than them as a unit is Liverpool, who are a real team. But it is Olympic glory that is on her mind going into the New Year, as the four home nations (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) agreed to allow a united women's team to play in the 2020 Tokyo Games. I think for anyone who can be involved or potentially selected it's something we've thought about, naturally," Little, 29, told Reuters at Visa Europe's headquarters in London. Posted at 81' Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Dani Ceballos (Arsenal). Posted at 81' Attempt blocked. Dani Ceballos (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 79' Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 78' João Moutinho (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. With 15 points to their name after 17 matches, Accrington are having a tough campaign. They come into this match having won none of their last four, three of which they've lost. For most of the season, a lack of goals has blighted John Coleman's men, though attacking impotence has become a huge problem over the last month or so. Not only are Stanley without a win in four, but they're also without a goal in four. Defensively, they've not been appalling of late, shipping only two goals in their last three, but such numbers pale into insignificance if no goals are going in at the other end. Talks will take place at the Premier League’s London headquarters today, with any decision set to affect every top-flight side except Manchester United and Liverpool – who do not have big screens in their stadiums. The Premier League hopes to provide more information about VAR decisions on giant screens during the rest of the seasonGetty Images 13:55 - Cristiano Ronaldo ‘regrets leaving Real Madrid’ after Ballon d’Or snub Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly told former Real Madrid team-mates that he regrets leaving the Bernabeu in 2018 and believes he should have won two more Ballon d’Or titles.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page