top of page

Dance Arts Academy Group

Public·1 member

Watch: Real Zaragoza v Sporting Gijón Live Stream 05.02.2024 Sport

1 day ago — Get our experts' tips and insight ahead of GW23 in the Premier League! Watch Here

Posted at 90'+4' Offside, Norwich City. Grant Hanley tries a through ball, but Onel Hernández is caught offside. BookingPosted at 90'+3' Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 90'+3' Todd Cantwell (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Foul by Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur). I was playing in Sam Kerr's place so I've got to fill her boots and keep them warm for her coming back. After my injury in the summer, it took me a while getting over it and in terms of getting over the World Cup, it took a bigger toll on me than I thought it would. It's about getting myself up and getting my recovery and everything off the pitch right because I think that's where I fell down a little. That led Fernandinho to be called into the backline, and he is unlikely to stay at the club beyond the summer. Both Torres and Dias have promise and would learn plenty from Laporte if they were to join. Read the full story Chelsea keen to keep Willian Chelsea are determined to keep winger Willian, according to manager Frank Lampard. Gillingham have been remarkably middle of the road so far this season, winning six and drawing and losing seven games. They’ve also scored 23 and conceded 22 goals and sit in 13th position, at the top of the bottom half of the table. Gil Vicente are yet to lose at home this season but have drawn four of those seven matches and Guimaraes have only won once away from home this season. The hosts average 1.86 points per home game while the visitors only average 1.00 points per away game, and a double chance bet covers a home win or a draw on Sunday. We’re confident that a double chance bet on the visitors will payout on Monday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-2. AaB arrive as the form favourites and having won their last two meetings with OB, while the hosts are in the midst of a losing streak which has seen them slip behind AaB in the table. What we feel obliged to achieve is a Champions League place," said the 24-year-old. We are thinking one game at a time, then we will see where we are. A message to Juventus? They need to know that we are here and won't give up. PASALIC NOT HANGING ABOUT Atalanta took a huge step towards Champions League qualification when Mario Pasalic scored the winning goal just 19 seconds after coming off the bench in a 2-1 victory over AS Roma. Madrid are favourites to land the spoils on Saturday night and that's not surprising based on their home advantage and form displayed prior to the international break. Los Blancos have won four and drawn two of their six league matches at the Bernabeu and they go into Saturday's showdown with Sociedad on the back of some emphatic victories. Madrid beat Leganes 5-0 here at the end of October and, although they failed to break down Real Betis next time out in a poor 0-0 stalemate, they hit back to swat Galatasaray aside 6-0 in the Champions League before signing off for the break with an impressive 0-4 success at Eibar. Guadeloupe's good streak is broken. The team remained unbeaten in 6 games, but on the last match day they were defeated at the Municipal. Guadeloupe is sixth in the standings and collected a total number of 28 points. Alajuelense has also lost only one of the last 7 games (4-2-1) and got a point against leaders Saprissa on the last matchday, but the team is still 8 points behind the leaders, but can shorten it to 5 here. Alajuelense have been victorious in Guadalupe in recent years, but things will take turn here. Guadalupe playing at home can surprise because they have 4 wins and a draw in the last 5 home games. Ernesto Valverde was sacked in JanuaryGetty Images Some players were said to be happy with the decision, others not. Club captain Messi was apparently among those who wanted Valverde to stay and he didn’t take kindly to Abidal calling out the players in an interview with Sport that was published on Tuesday. German newspaper Bild posted the news on their twitter account on Friday with the offending picture. View more on twitterOn Thursday, Dortmund sports director Michael Zorc said the group of six players had assured them they had followed safety guidelines and the masks were only taken off for the photograph. But the league (DFL) decided to take action against Sancho and Akanji after they were pictured without personal protective equipment. These two teams played at Antwerp in the league last round so I am surprised that this round they are going to play at Gent the reverse fixture while that game played at Antwerp well 2nd placed Gent conceded 3 goals and despite scoring 2 goals of their own they ended up losing the game with 3-2 in the end so 5 goals scored there and both teams scoring 2+ goals in that one something that could well happen here as well and will take the over 3.5 goals bet in this one at quite decent odds to be taken. Fortuna have kept just two Bundesliga clean sheets thus far. Meanwhile, Werder Bremen are yet to keep a single clean sheet in the Bundesliga. Neither side are likely to rely on their defensive solidity in Saturday's clash. I'm happy with the job I've done. I think we've got a little bit of the club back, back to the fans. We've all pulled together. We've proved that we can beat top teams. We need to sustain that now. Ferguson said he did not know who Everton would unveil as their next boss and added that he would like to keep working at the club. Now Stoke are out of the danger zone and hoping to keep climbing. The visitors are looking to complete a league double over Fulham for the first time since the 2009-10 Premier League campaign. However, they face a major test against a Fulham side who have ambitions of returning to the Premier League next season. Soccer has been brought to a standstill by the coronavirus crisis with domestic leagues suspended and international competitions such as Euro 2020 and the Copa America postponed. FIFPRO and its affiliated national unions had already received "a large volume of calls for assistance from professional footballers", the union said on Friday. Inter Milan have signed defender Achraf Hakimi from Real Madrid on a five-year deal. The Morocco full-back, 21, made just 17 appearances for Real and has spent the last two seasons on loan at Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund. Inter have paid 40m euros (£36m) with 5m euros of add-ons for the Madrid academy graduate. In a statement Real thanked Hakimi for his service and wished him well in his "new chapter". However, that pre-game assessment by PSG boss Thomas Tuchel was not about any of those much-hyped superstars. It was about Real striker Karim Benzema. In 2009, Cristiano Ronaldo joined Real for a then world-record £80m fee from Manchester United and Benzema was approached to replace him at Old Trafford. The France forward rejected the move and instead the two became team-mates as he too joined the Spanish giants from Lyon for £30m. The club is still a business though. They won't want to spend unless they have to and I don't think they will throw money away. There is no point in spending £100m on someone for the sake of it. In the past they have looked at bringing in all the big attacking players, like Alvaro Morata and Gonzalo Higuain, and it hasn't worked out. All that time, they had Abraham waiting in the wings. You can spend all the money in the world but you have to get it right. Rizespor got a 1-1 draw in their last game against Sivasspor away after going down against Galatasaray 1-2 in Istanbul. After 19 games they are 11th in the league with 24 points, with goals difference of 20:28. They have win 7 total games in the league this season. The got a 1-1 draw in their last meeting against Besiktas and will bring their moral up coming to this game. After embarking on a 5-game drawing streak and then losing to Celtic, the Hibees finally won their first game since August with a 4-1 victory over St Johnstone. The Edinburgh club has scored an impressive 16 goals so far, averaging 1.33 in all games. This number rises to 1.5 goals in their home ties, with Hibs also conceding the same amount on average and keeping a clean sheet in just 17% of those matches at Easter Road. They may be in 14th position, which doesn't sound nor look all that impressive, but they're only four points shy of the play-off places. Moreover, Gillingham are fast becoming a very useful side. They've lost none of their last seven and come into this game having conceded just one goal in their last four. For those fans who analyse where things have been going wrong for the Cumbrians, it is not exactly a difficult task as they are struggling to find the back of the net. The hosts have scored just one goal in their last four league matches and have failed to score in 45% of their home matches overall. With plenty of goals going in at the other end to boot, there is plenty of work ahead if the hosts are going to be able to turn their season around. Lecce are struggling in their bid to avoid an immediate return to Serie B. They have conceded 11 goals in their last two league games, making it 56 conceded for the league season. AC Milan made a poor start to the season but have picked up well in recent months. Qualifying for the Europa League isn't out of the question and they can boost their hopes with an away win here. Jota struck in the 28th minute with a crisp finish after a fine assist by Raul Jimenez but a poor close-range effort two minutes later proved costly as Brighton turned the match on its head with two quickfire goals. Maupay equalised with a sumptuous strike from 18 metres in the 34th after taking a long Dale Stephens ball in his stride and Propper buried a header from 11 metres in the 36th from a Leandro Trossard cross. This match is from the Turkish super league between sivasspor and relegation threatened kayserispor. For large parts of the season sivasspor were title challengers even taking first spot for up to four match days. That's left them in fifth place and they host Slavia Mozyr who are 10th in the table. Dinamo Brest won the title last season by five points but had to come from behind against Smolevich to get a 1-1 draw in their opener. They got off the mark for the season with a 1-0 win at Slutsk. Dinamo are now unbeaten in their last 22 competitive games and no losses in their last nine home league matches. Dybala, who has insisted he never wanted to leave the club, also sees more of the ball under Sarri who has given him a more central role. I'm lost without the ball, I need to touch it, I need action," he said. It's a necessity - a necessity to create something, to shoot at goal, to dribble. A goal is a goal, of course, but I like nothing more than to provide an assist. Nimes aren't having the best of seasons, but if we scratch beneath the surface there's a reasonable amount to like about their home efforts, so much so that they warrant more respect in the betting. For all they've not taken a great deal of points, Blaquart's side have been tough to beat at home, especially of late, losing just one of their last five. During that time, they've conceded only three goals and haven't conceded more than once in 90 minutes. They've also done a good job of bettering teams in terms of shots, averaging 17 for and 8.2 against. FA chief executive officer Mark Bullingham said: "This updated heading guidance is an evolution of our current guidelines and will help coaches and teachers to reduce and remove repetitive and unnecessary heading from youth football. Our research has shown that heading is rare in youth football matches, so this guidance is a responsible development to our grassroots coaching without impacting the enjoyment that children of all ages take from playing the game. I'll go there. Klopp on fixture congestion: 'We cannot carry on like this'He added: "How many games on Boxing Day? There were maybe some men, probably, who watched all of them live. I don't think that's good for their relationship. It's not good for mine and I already watch a lot of football. Try to think one time about the players because without them, it doesn't work as well. Klopp's Liverpool side increased their lead at the top of the table to 13 points with a game in hand by beating Sheffield United 2-0 at Anfield on Thursday, their 10th match since 4 December marking a calendar year unbeaten in the Premier League. Chelsea has won the FA Cup 8 times including 2 years ago. They have a good record at this tournament reaching at least the last 16 in the last 4 years. Last season Chelsea started the tournament with a 2-0 home win over today's opponent Nottingham Forest. Conceded by Joshua Zirkzee. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Gian-Luca Waldschmidt (Sport-Club Freiburg) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Christian Günter. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Thomas Müller (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Robert Lewandowski with a headed pass. Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Real Zaragoza game on live stream & TV | Schedule This guide shows where to watch Real Zaragoza live – including livestreams happening right now, where to stream upcoming events and when Real Zaragoza will ... TALKING POINT - This Derbi illustrated how these two rivals are heading in opposite directions While Real Madrid have lost just once in 22 La Liga games this season, Atletico Madrid are without a win in their last five matches in all competitions and now face a fight to finish in La Liga’s top four. Indeed, Simeone’s side could finish the weekend as low as seventh in the table. Leicester are placed third with 50 points, which is double the Villa tally of 25, and being placed 19th, with the relegation threat, Villa will be seeking three points here. Leicester have already lost to Aston Villa this season; 2-1 in the League Cup back in January but they head here straight from a 1-0 win over Birmingham City in the FA Cup. Mbappe in, Mane out at Anfield? Liverpool will set their sights on Kylian Mbappe if Real Madrid sign Sadio Mane this summer, The Sun reports. The paper claims Zinedine Zidane is determined to buy Mane, with the Senegal forward likely to cost around £150m. Liverpool would then need to throw another £100m on top of that if they want to prise Mbappe away from Paris Saint-Germain. United should be wary of keeping him on at his age though, because there is no guarantee that his fitness won’t desert him now he is 34. Read the full story Tottenham close to Fernandes deal Another Fernandes could be close to a deal that takes him from Portugal to the Premier League, reports the Telegraph. Newcastle beat Burnley home and away last term, scoring exactly two goals on each occasion, and United hit the net twice in each of their last three Premier League victories, and in four of their last five fixtures overall. It wasn't a decision anybody wanted'The EFL has confirmed two clubs will be promoted directly from League One and three from League Two, with Coventry and Swindon confirmed as respective champions. Four teams will go into the play-offs from each league, with Wycombe the big winners, going from eighth in League One to third on points-per-game thanks to their match in hand on the teams above them. Peterborough lose their play-off spot as a result. Aldosivi are in the 23rd position in the Argentina Superliga and they are having a tough run this season having lost 10. League games out of the 16 they have played so far. Lanus are in the 4th position in the league table and where a bit slacking back in the previous week and they will be desperate to get back to form against a side that is currently not doing well. The last time this two met it ended 0-1 in favor of aldosivi. For the past five years now it is only once that lanus lost against is opponent aldosivi. Posted at 66' Corner, Brentford. Conceded by Semi Ajayi. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Saïd Benrahma (Brentford) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Mathias Jensen. Posted at 65' Josh Dasilva (Brentford) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 65' Foul by Darnell Furlong (West Bromwich Albion). This odds is really excellent on goals in this match from Spain Primera and for me, that is pretty real and ok option. So, first fact here is that one, that Levante is playing all the time efficient, almost all season so far, and it is pretty real to expect and this time same. In last three matches against Real Mallorca, this team is played 1-2, 1-1 and 2-1. In last two rounds, home team is played 2-1 and 3-1, while guests are beat Villareal at home even 3-1. Yes, over is ok for me here and I will try that. Chelsea boss Frank Lampard has called Edinson Cavani "a great player" after being linked with the Uruguay striker. The Blues can make signings this month after their transfer ban was reduced. Cavani, 32, is out of contract in the summer and has asked to leave French side Paris St-Germain after "an approach" from Atletico Madrid. He's a great player; I played against him and always loved his mentality and attitude, and his scoring record speaks for itself," said Lampard. Posted at 83' Onel Hernández (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 83' Foul by Jan Bednarek (Southampton). Posted at 82' Hand ball by Max Aarons (Norwich City). SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Southampton. William Smallbone replaces Stuart Armstrong. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Southampton. Sporting Gijón vs Real Zaragoza stream and TV listings Sporting Gijón vs Real Zaragoza - October 14, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. On an unsurprisingly bleak Scottish night in May 1976, the Rolling Stones played You Can't Always Get What You Want - a song of optimism and eventual disillusion - to a 3,500 crowd at the now defunct Glasgow Apollo. That same night at the other side of the city, almost 10 times as many St Etienne fans experienced a similar emotional journey as Mick Jagger alluded to. At Hampden, the French outfit came up against a Bayern Munich side in the midst of a golden age of European domination, going for their third consecutive European Cup title.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page