top of page

Dance Arts Academy Group

Public·1 member

Real Madrid - Atlético Madrid live free 4 February 2024 Today

3 hours ago — Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid LIVE Free Broadcast ON Tv Channel 04. 02. 2024. LaLiga 2024 LIVE - TODAY'S LEAGUE LEADERS MATCH,.

He has been marginalised since he lost the plot when Arsenal slumped to a late 2-1 loss at Brighton in their first game back after "Project Restart". The Frenchman lost his head after keeper Bernd Leno was injured in a challenge with Neal Maupay, and was fortunate to escape punishment for grabbing Brighton's match-winner around the throat at the final whistle. Maupay's post-match criticism was clearly aimed at Guendouzi when he said: "He was talking the whole game but was saying really bad things. Groningen have picked up four wins at home in the league this season, only losing twice, while Feyenoord have earned two wins, two draws, and suffered two defeats on the road. The hosts head into Sunday’s match unbeaten in their last six matches in league and cup, which includes three home wins in the Eredivisie, while Feyenoord have won two, lost two, and drawn two of their across the Eredivisie and the Europa League. Whiteside curler wins it for 10-man United An impressive mix of physical strength and technical ability, Manchester United's Norman Whiteside became the youngest player to appear in a World Cup finals when he was part of Billy Bingham's NI team at Spain '82. A year later he became the youngest player to score in an FA Cup final in United's 4-0 replay win over Brighton, and he was back at Wembley in 1985 when he was the hero in the Red Devils' 1-0 victory over holders Everton. Chesterfield and Sutton will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League. Chesterfield this season have the following results: 6W, 9D and 14L. Meanwhile Sutton have 10W, 9D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. What a season for Bielefeld. They were behind the spots of promotions, but this year they played good football and manage to stay unbeaten. Two draws and five wins manage to put Bielefeld on first place with six points above the 2nd place. If they play the same way till the end of the season they will promote with ease. In the last game they manage to get a draw away at Stuttgart, the team from 2nd place, and keep the distance from them. They need wins against teams like Osnabruck to keep the good morale. Osnabruck is not impressing and Bielefeld should take the win. England manager Phil Neville says the SheBelieves Cup will not be an audition for his players before the Olympics and that talk of Tokyo 2020 has been banned in the camp. The Lionesses aim to defend their SheBelieves title in the USA in March. Neville will lead a Team GB squad - including players from England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland - in the Olympics. I have stopped all of my staff talking about the Olympics," he said. What were Francis and Cook thinking putting their young goalkeeper under pressure like that? There's a time for playing out from the back and a time to just get rid. GOAL! Bournemouth 0-2 Watford (Deeney): That should do it! More slack defending from a Bournemouth point-of-view. Sarr gets to the by-line too easily, Doucoure's shot is blocked but the hosts can't clear and Deeney smashes home a vicious shot. Lower down the football pyramid in England, the EFL has sent a letter to clubs recommending they return to training on 16 May at the earliest. The EFL has not discussed a league restart date with the government but told clubs: "Our planning needs to be agile enough to allow us to be as prepared as possible for a start at relatively short notice. What about other European leagues?The body that represents Europe's top leagues says when football does return it will "no doubt" be played behind closed doors. Valencia travelled to Milan last month for a Champions League match against Atalanta, which was played in front of a packed San Siro stadium, before restrictions were placed on sports events in Italy -- the worst-hit country in Europe. Despite the strict measures adopted by the club after their Champions League game . Regionalle league Nord - Ost. Victoria Berlin takes 9 place in the table with 24 points. Hosts did only one defeat at last 5 matches played. Team Victoria Berlin will play with team Chemie Leipzig at home. Chemie Leipzig did away 2 defects and one win at last 5 matches played. My bet will be on hosts victory. Hosts are more higher in the table and they have more points. For me Chemie Leipzig will lose that match andi recommend to try home victory here. Last own matches were ended how draw between teams. Today it is time to change statistics . When I came back, the first day I came in to see [coaches] Kieran McKenna and Michael Carrick. Ole took me into his office, then invited me out to watch the first team train. I was just stood there talking. It was a great way to come back - very uplifting. That was massive for me. I was thought people might not remember. """ """!~* Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid GAA game Live free Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid GAA game Live free sTream free Stream Online: It's Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid and this Today English ...CMG Setconf MGR Williams Mullen - · 2 hours ago Spanish Super Cup free live stream: Real Madrid vs. Jan 10, 2024 — The 2024 Spanish Super Cup soccer event features four big names looking to hoist the trophy, beginning with Wednesday's semifinals and ... Merw was last placed in the previous league, and they are one of the rivals that always find their position among the bottom part. They are again near the bottom of the table, but could make some good performance here, since facing rival that is in big drop. Vitebsk only just avoided relegation last season. Vitebsk had a poor away league record, scoring only nine goals. Neman Grodno were unlucky to lose their opening fixture. Neman Grodno began the new Belarus Premier League season with a 1-0 loss at Isloch Minsk. They look to get off the mark for the season with a home win over Vitebsk who won their opening league game 1-0. Austrian league game between Sturm Graz and Salzburg. The Graz team is in the last position in the league with a record of 9 wins 5 draws and 10 losses, while the Salzburg team is the league leader with a record of 16 wins 6 draws and 2 losses. reviewing 5 clashes between both teams we have that the Salzburg team has won 3 times and 2 draws. My prediction is that the Salzburg team not to win. Graz is not in good form. The team does not convince offensively, especially not defensively. Salzburg recently showed that the offense is good again for good goals. But Graz has good record at home. Interesting duel will be played in Quarter Finals of Coppa Italia, Mighty Juventus will play against AS Roma. In last round they won 4-0 against Udinese, while Roma has won 2-0 against Parma, no doubt, this will not be an easy match to predict. Despite the fact that Juventus will be without Chiellini, Khedira and Demiral, there is many other excellent players available to replace them. Cristiano Ronaldo will be in the squad and that will be major problem for defense of opponents. AS Roma will be without their major attackers Zaniolo and Dzeko, also Zappacosta from defense will not be in the squad. Juventus is eager to reach semifinals, and by my opinion, they will not have problems to win in this duel. After the match, he apologised to Spanish forward Morata, adding: "I know it's not good what I did, but I didn't have any other option. Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone was surprisingly philosophical in defeat, telling Federico Valverde: "You did what you had to do"That's kind of… admirable… we guess?Simeone certainly seemed to think so - which is perhaps surprising until you remember he wasn't exactly shy of the dark arts during his own playing career (David Beckham, are you reading this?)After the game, former Argentina midfielder Simeone said: "The award for the best player had to do with that piece of play. I thought it was very disrespectful what he was saying. It was just the little niggly ones and then the little sarky comments. The officials talk about respect at the start of the season and there was zero respect from Jon Moss on Sunday. The comments that he made especially to me and one other player - talking about the relegation zone and 'you're still in the relegation zone', 'you're having one', 'your team's having one' this and that and it was very, very disrespectful. Gomez finally got the goal his performance deserved in the 77th minute to seal Valencia's first home win over Barca in the league since February 2007, firing into the bottom corner as the Catalans were caught out on the counter-attack. Valencia thought they had scored a third goal when Gabriel Paulista netted from a corner but the goal was ruled out for a foul following a VAR review. Wolfsburg didn't concede over 1.5 goals in any of their competitive games from the beginning of the Bundesliga season, up until the 24th of October, six games ago. However, they have conceded at least two goals in five of their last six games in all competitions. They reached the FA Cup first round eight times and the second round twice. Liverpool players John Aldridge and Jimmy Case used to play for them. Legendary Hungarian Ferenc Puskas did so once, in a charity game. South Liverpool applied to join the Football League on 10 occasions. They were unsuccessful every time. A combination of financial problems and their club house being burnt down in the late 1980s sent the club into a tail spin and by 2006, they were in the first division of the Liverpool County Premier League. Posted at 72' Foul by Semi Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 72' Shaun Williams (Millwall) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. Romaine Sawyers (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Matheus Pereira. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. Much has been said and written about Benzema’s form this season, and with good reason, but these performances have exposed just how dependent Real Madrid are on the Frenchman. When he isn’t in top they struggle to find the back of the net. MAN OF THE MATCH Luka Modric (Real Madrid): From the very start, Luka Modric looked to be in the mood this evening. Leandro Trossard replaces Pascal Groß. Posted at 79' Offside, Arsenal. David Luiz tries a through ball, but Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is caught offside. Posted at 79' Attempt blocked. Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Aaron Mooy. Posted at 77' Foul by Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal). Posted at 77' Adam Webster (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Fortunately, Ipswich's overall away efforts this term have been better than Lincoln's home efforts, so the visitors should fancy themselves to regain the winning thread. Away from home, Ipswich have won seven out of 11, scoring 16 and conceding only seven in the process. Jurgen [Klopp] spent four years building his team and they're doing well now. I've said it so many time, it's not going to be a quick fix. It's not going to be eight or 10 players in, in one transfer window. We've had one proper transfer window in the summer, because the January ones are difficult. But we are trying to do something now. Assisted by Daniel Agyei. SubstitutionPosted at 97' Substitution, Newcastle United. Ciaran Clark replaces Florian Lejeune. Posted at 96' Attempt missed. Liam Kelly (Oxford United) right footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. BookingPosted at 95' Florian Lejeune (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 94' Mark Sykes (Oxford United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. They will be on probation for the rest of the season. Taison and fellow Brazilian Dentinho were targeted by racist abuse during the match on 10 November. Dynamo fans were twice warned about their behaviour. Video on social media shows both Brazilians in tears. It's terrible when such things happen in football," said Shakhtar midfielder Marcos Antonio after the match. The game needs real fans instead of the people who come to the stadium and behave like that, not respecting the athletes. Vissel Kobe will against Johor Darul Ta'zim in match Asia Champions league. My prediction this match could be the won for Vissel Kobe with margin score is 3 goals. Vissel Kobe have great result in every home match due to they always strong and more confidence in every home match. Meanwhile, Johor Darul Ta'zim also great result in every away match. However, I'm sure that Johor Darul Ta'zim will difficult Vissel Kobe due to Vissel Kobe have great forward like as Noriaki Fujimoto and Kyogo Furuhashi. Moreover Vissel Kobe have also good defense and surely Vissel Kobe have more chance to win on this match. I hold him in high regard but I still have to make a decision for the club and nothing's done yet. Everyone's talking about it so I'm not going to beat around the bush; I think his agent has spoken to the club. But until we decide it's the right thing then it's not done. Giroud has not played for Chelsea since the end of the November, with Tammy Abraham cementing his place as the club's first-choice striker since Lampard's arrival. We want another three points next time around. I think a total of six points from this SheBelieves campaign would be a fantastic effort from this team so that's the challenge over the next few days. It was a better performance from the Lionesses, who had more shots in the first half of the encounter than they did in 90 minutes against the USA. the Laval fc team and the Lyon Duchere fc team, go head to head in France National League. The Laval fc team is in 9th position with 28 points Collected. While guest team the Lyon Duchere fc team came in 5th place by collecting 33 points. In the last 5 times the Laval fc team played at home, 1 of them ended in a draw. While the guest fc team played at away last 5 previous matches 2 of them ended in a the Lyon Duchere fc team had draw. Goals from Serhou Guirassy, Gael Kakuta and Fousseni Diabate gave 19th-placed Amiens a 3-0 lead before Ander Herrera, playing in an unfamiliar right-back position, pulled one back on the stroke of halftime. The Spaniard's goal turned the match on its head as a pair of headers by centre back Tanguy Kouassi and a close-range tap in from Mauro Icardi saw PSG grab a 4-3 lead in the 74th minute. FC Ashgabat will host Balkan for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites in this game. Ashgabat is very average team in this league. They are currently on the 3rd place with 7 points. Also, the hosts are in better shape. They have two consecutive victories. In last game Ashgabat is won 0-1 against weak Mere. On the other hand Balkan is not very good team in this campaign. They are currently on the 6th place with 3 points. Balkan are more vulnerable team in the last matches. In last game Balkan lost 1-2 against Energetik. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. Also, maybe this is - draw. Odds are quite fine with me for the over 3.5 goals bet as when they met in Germany on round 2 of this group stage even though Lyon only scored their 3rd goal in the 90 minute of the game they won 3-1 in the end and even back then when stakes were high the game had over 3.5 goals scored in it, this while I watched Leipzig win 2-0 at Zenit and seemed quite decent up-front as for an example Lyon was poor while playing last game at same Zenit found themselves easily 3-0 down and lost 3-1 in the end. Atalanta fans weren't that optimistic of reaching the last eight when failing to win any of their first four games. They have made a great recovery since then and come into this second leg with a three goal advantage. They are scoring goals for fun at present and have a great chance of progressing. Valencia aren't in the best of form and the tip here is for both teams to score. Atletico Madrid finished a relatively distant 2nd to Barcelona last season, and they are already six points behind the Catalan giants after losing 0-1 when the teams met at Wanda Metropolitano last Sunday night. Newcastle Jets have a better goalscoring record their than opponents this weekend but have three points less but their main issues lie in defence where they have conceded an average of 2.1 goals per game this season. Two of the last three meetings between these two sides have ended in a 2-2 draw. We predict that Sunday's fixture is likely to see yet another 2-2 draw between these teams. We are backing a 2-2 draw in this game. Posted at 56' Moussa Djenepo (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 56' Foul by Phil Bardsley (Burnley). Posted at 48' Attempt missed. Ryan Bertrand (Southampton) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Moussa Djenepo. Second HalfPosted at Second Half begins Southampton 1, Burnley 1. It has not been an easy start to the season for Tottenham and as a result of that, the team decided to sack their coach Mauricio Pochettino and hired Jose Mourinho to replace him in a surprising move that took place this week. Mourinho should bring a new life to the team and on this match we expect the players to show their best in order to prove to the manager that they can be an option for the starting lineup and for that reason, we will take Tottenham to win as the best line to bet on this match.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page